The next generation ESB and application server. Open-source. In Python.
What makes Zato unique
- Open-source ESB and app server written in Python
- Using Python alone gives you increased productivity
- HA load-balancer, hot-deployment and hot-reconfiguration almost everywhere -
forget server restarts
- Browser-based GUI, CLI and API - forget XML configuration
- Written by pragmatists for pragmatists - you’ll never have to spend an entire
night debugging a horror system running on an exotic platform again
- Protocols, industry standards and data formats - HTTP, JSON, SOAP, AMQP,
JMS WebSphere MQ, ZeroMQ, Redis, SQL, FTP, security and more
- Commercial support and training available. Growing community around the project.
Public SOAP and JSON server API
Zato, the open-source project